It won’t be long now and those of you (most of you?) who have your Porsches on a trickle charger in a temperature controlled garage will be finishing up the off season repairs/upgrades, detailing, and getting it road ready. We have another event packed year ahead.
Take a look at the Region calendar and click “Agenda” to see the full list of activities. New this year:
- May 2 – We’ll have a car show at the Elkhart Career Center (where Mary Hostetler is their auto mechanics instructor).
- August 28 – 30 – Artomobilia in Carmel, IN with Porsche as the featured marque.
- Watch for information on our date for assisting the Tire Rack with Street Survival Training for teens.
You’ll note that we have a new date (July 18) for the Village at Winona car show and this year it will be exclusively Porsches. Of course, we’ll have Porsches to GOshen the first Friday of September (Sept 4).
Don’t forget, registration for the June 21 – 27 Parade in French Lick, IN opens online on March 17 at noon. We’ll plan to organize a caravan of Porsches to drive down together on June 21st.
- To get more of you to try Autocross at the Tire Rack and some of you regulars to participate with our adjoining regions in the three IROC (the interregional race of champions) friendly autocross competition (dates to be soon).
- To see a few more of you at Drivers’ Education events at Gingerman, Putnam Park, and/or Mid-Ohio raceways.
- That you will introduce us to one of your favorite restaurants by volunteering to plan a “drive and dive”.
Your suggestions and input are solicited and welcome.
Hoping to see you and you Porsches soon!